Online Registration »
AIMU Cyber Workshop
180 Maiden Lane, 2nd floor Conference Center, NYC 10038
Attendance is limited to 100.
8:30am - Registration & Continental Breakfast
9am-12pm - Workshop
Presenter: Cris DeWitt – Senior Technical Advisor at American Bureau of Shiping (ABS)
- The clear difference between Cyber IT (Informational Technology) and Cyber OT (Operational Technology)
- Why OT it’s important to the Marine & Offshore environment
- Update on industry regulatory drivers (IMO, USCG, BSSE, BIMCO, TMSA3, etc.)
- ABS Cybersecurity Risk model (putting a number to OT cyber risk) based upon our work done with the DHS and the Stevens Institute
- Case studies from current cyber projects in the industry (where is the industry today)
Who Should Attend:
Underwriters, brokers, claims handlers, insureds dealing with marine, energy and construction risks.
In Compliance with the American's with Disabilities Act, AIMU will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate persons with disabilities at its meetings. Please call John Miklus at (212) 233-0550
Refund requests will be honored if received in writing by 15 days prior to scheduled start date. All refunds will be subject to a processing fee of 4%. Cancellations received after the refund deadline, No shows are subject to the full registration fees. Substitutions may be made by notifying the conference registrar in writing or in person at the on-site registration desk.